What you’ll do
This is an opportunity to work for a company with more than 20 years of experience in providing health services to public and private companies, from small businesses to larger corporations with single and multiple sites.
You will be dedicated and a committed healthcare professional who is able to work independently but also within a multidisciplinary team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients supporting employee health wellbeing. The role can be delivered in 2 half days or spread across the working week and will be remote consultations via telephone or video.
What we’re looking for
- RGN qualified with previous experience in an Occupational Health Advisor role
- 2 years+ in an occupational health setting, experience in OH service delivery including health service delivery and case management is essential. Support to health surveillance and pre-employment screen as required would be beneficial.
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable
- Good report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient IT skills including MS office suite
What you can expect:
At Response Occupational Health, we understand the importance of value and belonging, which is why we offer a lot more than ‘just a job’. We encourage every employee from junior to senior roles to achieve their full potential with training, career development, supported wellbeing, team activities, rewards and recognition, open communication and many other desirable benefits.
We are incredibly proud to have a network of empowered employees, who collectively create a vibrant, enjoyable and supportive community striving for your personal and professional success. As part of our wellness programme, we also operate a flexible working culture, so you don’t have to be tied down to a full-time work schedule should you not want to. Currently, around 35% of our staff work part-time, including some who solely work evenings and weekends. Enjoy a rewarding career with us, where your expertise makes meaningful change for many people’s lives. Read more about our benefits and company culture on our careers page
Benefits & perks
As a Response Occupational Health employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Regular training and career development including external training budget
- Flexible working
- Paid leave to support the community or local charity
- Childcare vouchers
- Just Eat voucher on your Response anniversary
- Free eye tests and flu jabs
- Pension options
- Colleague awards