What you’ll do
This is an opportunity to work for a company with more than 20 years of experience in providing health services to public and private companies, from small businesses to larger corporations with single and multiple sites.
You will be dedicated and a committed healthcare professional who is able to work independently but also within a multidisciplinary team. The ideal candidate will have experience within the field of occupational health and supporting employee health wellbeing.
Mental Health Practitioner Duties;
- Provide telephone and online based interventions to participants.
- Delivering workshops with groups of participants online
- Offering support and guidance to participants with regard to their mental health conditions and empowering individuals to manage their mental health more independently and effectively.
- Providing return to work guidance and in-work support as required, liaising with employers when appropriate to do so.
- Delivering lifestyle, mental health specific, and psycho-educational workshops.
- Supporting participants to access appropriate self-help material.
- Ensuring that all participant related activities are recorded accurately and appropriately on our systems in a timely manner, as per KPIs and professional standards.
- Updating and uploading participants mental health action plans onto the system as appropriate after appointment and group sessions
- Recording all other supporting documentation as appropriate onto participants files
- Providing statistics in relation to performance by the end of each month, and for quarterly reviews, as per KPIs.
- Demonstrating excellent communication with the health and wellbeing team and all other operational staff.
- Promoting and generating referrals to the health and wellbeing service to engage and maximise uptake.
- Working with Senior Health Practitioners and the wider health and wellbeing team to build relationships with external organisations such as the NHS and specialist providers of health and wellbeing related services.
- Participating in monthly review meetings to discuss your performance in the role and delivery of the health and wellbeing service.
- Participating in an annual professional development review to identify areas for ongoing personal and professional development.
What we’re looking for
- To be registered as a health professional with one or more of the following regulatory bodies as below:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC.
- A counsellor registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Occupational Health
What you can expect:
At Response Occupational Health, we understand the importance of value and belonging, which is why we offer a lot more than ‘just a job’. We encourage every employee from junior to senior roles to achieve their full potential with training, career development, supported wellbeing, team activities, rewards and recognition, open communication and many other desirable benefits.
We are incredibly proud to have a network of empowered employees, who collectively create a vibrant, enjoyable and supportive community striving for your personal and professional success. As part of our wellness programme, we also operate a flexible working culture, so you don’t have to be tied down to a full-time work schedule should you not want to. Currently, around 35% of our staff work part-time, including some who solely work evenings and weekends. Enjoy a rewarding career with us, where your expertise makes meaningful change for many people’s lives. Read more about our benefits and company culture on our careers page
Benefits & perks
As a Response Occupational Health employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Regular training and career development including external training budget
- Flexible working
- Paid leave to support the community or local charity
- Childcare vouchers
- Just Eat voucher on your Response anniversary
- Free eye tests and flu jabs
- Pension options
- Colleague awards